Expand your playground and push your limits with the QST LUMEN 99 freeride ski by SALOMON. Equipped with quite a generous waist underfoot of 99mm, it will help you explore the most beautiful slopes in complete confidence.
Its SpaceFrame 3.0 AMB construction combines a wood core, a carbon and flax insert as well as a Power Transfer platform. All this ensures exceptional ski/snow contact on all terrains. As for details, the wood core, reinforced with basalt ensures power and precision, while the carbon, flax and titanium reinforcements increase rigidity without adding weight to guarantee power and stability in all snow conditions. Finally, the all-mountain shape provides grip and agility.
Don't wait to explore the whole mountain with this playful, high-performance ski!
- Full 360° sandwich construction: laminated construction with ABS sidewalls along the whole length, providing an exceptional ski/snow contact and excellent adaptation of the ski to the terrain. The laminated construction allows a combination of layers of optimal materials, according to the performance required.
- 100% light poplar wood core
- All-mountain rocker 2.0: light tip and heel lift and camber in the middle section to guarantee grip and manoeuvrability.
- Ti Power platform: edge to edge titanium insert
- C/FX 3 reinforcements: ultra-resistant carbon/flax laminate with increased shock absorption.
- Basalt reinforcement layer: layer of basalt fibres over the whole length of the ski for more shock absorption.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Koroyd tip: Ultra-light honeycomb tip reinforced with ABS.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The PIVOT 15 GW H HARLAUT from Look is a reliable high-end ski binding, with the image of Henrick Harlaut, which ensures optimal skiability and safety. Thanks to its high quality construction, skiers can have absolute confidence in their equipment.
This binding consists of a Race Aluminum toe cap, a benchmark for precision, safety and robustness. It has an integral spring travel to prevent unintentional release, a pivoting heel in line with the shin for maximum safety, and a small mounting area to respect the natural flex of the ski.
It is equipped with 95-115 mm ski stops and is compatible with Alpine Iso 5355 and Grip Walk sole standards.