Expand your playground and push your limits with the QST LUMEN 99 freeride ski by SALOMON. Equipped with quite a generous waist underfoot of 99mm, it will help you explore the most beautiful slopes in complete confidence.
Its SpaceFrame 3.0 AMB construction combines a wood core, a carbon and flax insert as well as a Power Transfer platform. All this ensures exceptional ski/snow contact on all terrains. As for details, the wood core, reinforced with basalt ensures power and precision, while the carbon, flax and titanium reinforcements increase rigidity without adding weight to guarantee power and stability in all snow conditions. Finally, the all-mountain shape provides grip and agility.
Don't wait to explore the whole mountain with this playful, high-performance ski!
- Full 360° sandwich construction: laminated construction with ABS sidewalls along the whole length, providing an exceptional ski/snow contact and excellent adaptation of the ski to the terrain. The laminated construction allows a combination of layers of optimal materials, according to the performance required.
- 100% light poplar wood core
- All-mountain rocker 2.0: light tip and heel lift and camber in the middle section to guarantee grip and manoeuvrability.
- Ti Power platform: edge to edge titanium insert
- C/FX 3 reinforcements: ultra-resistant carbon/flax laminate with increased shock absorption.
- Basalt reinforcement layer: layer of basalt fibres over the whole length of the ski for more shock absorption.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber all along the edges and in critical zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- Koroyd tip: Ultra-light honeycomb tip reinforced with ABS.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Unit weight|
The classic "turntable" design with 7 points-of-contact maximizes coupling strength for instant power transmission, precision, and ski control and offers the most effective shock absorption for confident retention and release.
Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles.
This binding is compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles
180° Multi-Directional Protection
The binding toepiece offers upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall
Reliable Retention, Reduced Pre-Release
Longer elastic travel and faster re-centering ensures superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted binding release
Superior Power and Control
7 points of boot-binding contact provides superior coupling strength for industry-leading power, control, and response
Natural Ski Flex_x000D_
Short mounting zone promotes less swing weight, improved response, and natural ski flex
Every LOOK product and manufacturing process conforms to international safety standards
- BRAKE WIDTH: 95 - 115 MM
- WEIGHT: 1105 G ½ PAIR
- DIN/ISO: 4-12