The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing.
The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage. It has a carabiner hole for attaching the knife to the harness.
It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
- Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- Textured wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
- Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
- Stainless steel blade for improved durability
- Material(s): stainless steel, nylon