From the freeride range of the brand MOVEMENT, the GO 109 ski is the second widest and the ultimate toy for powder.
Indeed, equipped with a waist of 109mm and a full rocker profile, you'll enjoy the ultimate float as well as an easier pivot to handle your skis in all snow conditions and on all terrains. In terms of design, its high-performance lightweight sandwich construction is completed by rubber strips at the front which absorb vibrations for greater comfort, while the reinforcement plates under the bindings offer the ultimate solidity.
Born to carve turns on the most stunning of virgin slopes, at high speed, this high-performance ski will be your best on power days.
- Construction CTS Performance: classic sandwich construction where the top and bottom of the ski are connected at the tip and tail in order to gradually block ski torsion. The woodcores are coated in fibreglass and carbon. The main objective is to increase the skis grip on hardpack snow while retaining a level of comfort.
- Full rocker profile: only the central part is in contact with the snow. This allows for easy triggering of turns.
- Poplar wood core FSC and PEFC certificed wood.
- VA-Tech vibration absorber: a new natural rubber plate with fibreglass, located in the tip of the ski to absorb vibrations.
- DPR Fiber (Double Plate Reinforcement Fiber): integration of 2 fibreglass plates underneath the binding to ensure that the screws are perfectly anchored.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)|
The classic "turntable" design with 7 points-of-contact maximizes coupling strength for instant power transmission, precision, and ski control and offers the most effective shock absorption for confident retention and release.
Compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles.
This binding is compatible with both traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) boot soles and GRIPWALK® boot soles
180° Multi-Directional Protection
The binding toepiece offers upward release independent of the heel for the most effective protection in the event of a fall
Reliable Retention, Reduced Pre-Release
Longer elastic travel and faster re-centering ensures superior shock absorption to reduce unwanted binding release
Superior Power and Control
7 points of boot-binding contact provides superior coupling strength for industry-leading power, control, and response
Natural Ski Flex
Short mounting zone promotes less swing weight, improved response, and natural ski flex
Every LOOK product and manufacturing process conforms to international safety standards
- BRAKE WIDTH: 95 - 115 MM
- WEIGHT: 1115 G ½ PAIR
- DIN/ISO: 5-14
Created in 1999, the brand first hit the shops in 2002 after three years of research and development. It was quickly adopted by the market and now offers a full line of skis for all disciplines of modern skiing. Since its inception, Movement has sought to stand out by working on specific product lines for passionate connoisseurs. The brand has opted for building high quality wood cores, selected and calibrated to ensure vitality and perfect line on every type of snow. In six short years, Movement Skis has established itself as a unbeatable brand, able to deliver outstanding performance.