GNU ANTIGRAVITY 23
The Gnu ANTIGRAVITY is a freeride snowboard that is always ready to send, no matter what the snow conditions.
This all-purpose model has a directional shape and a wood core that allows it to perform in all snow conditions at all speeds. Its Aggressive All Terrain Contour profile provides good pop and excellent lift in powder. This snowboard also features multi-axis fiberglass reinforcements for a precise and responsive ride in all terrain and snow conditions. The UHMW edges and Magne Traction edges will provide grip and strength.
The dark graphics will appeal to the mystery enthusiast.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Camber: aggressive all terrain contour: medium rocker between the feet, camber on the outside of the feet
- All Mountain Freeride Directional
- Wood Core: Aspen / Paulownia 100% FSC Certified: from sustainably managed forests
- Reinforcements: Triax Glass, this technology has fibers with an angle of 45, 45 and 0 to offer a more rigid board. Biax Glass, this type of fiber has an angle of 90 and 0 to offer a more tolerant board
- Edges: Magne-Traction, these are wavy edges to improve grip on hard snow and steeper slopes. UHMW: sintered sidewalls for greater strength and avoidance of impacts on the tail and tip
- Low maintenance co-sublime base
UNION STR BLACK 21
RTS , developed by brand teams UNION are male fasteners to the test of all descents. Mostly thoughts for an approach versatile , they ensure sustainability, progressive and confidence to those who will lace.
Enjoy medium flex of this model (5/10) to address the slides with maximum comfort and stability. This lightweight model designed by combining quality materials, promises to last long. For your outings that are fun, EVA thermoformed allows you to chain all day without pain in the joints or even in the lower back. To protect your equipment in time, the base Duraflex 5 withstand lower temperatures due to the presence of a mixed nylon.
The STR are true all-terrain bindings for those starting out and seek the robustness of a model that is comparable to high-end fixtures. Advance your technical descents and chain without taking fright. Everything is designed: magnesium loops
to distribute the pressure across the instep, the straps of light and powerful ankles or the extruded aluminum heel
for top security. The combination of canted Power
and steel ensures reliable composition for even more power and inertia on the descent.
To decide, know also that brand guarantees this product for life. More what hesitation, right?
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
- Flex Medium: 5/10
- Duraflex Base 5: nylon mixed resists lower temperatures to give more durability to your hardware. Developed and rigorously tested by Travis Rice and Bryan Iguchi. Ideal for those looking to excel in all-moutain and freeride
- Eva foam and thermoformed multi-density to absorb the jolts and shocks
- Process for Power canted power and to relieve joints and pain. For more power and additional leverage
- Heel extruded 3D Aluminum: stiffness and strength are to go with this design that acts as a roll bar
- Composition Grade 8.8 : the most resistant steel market gives a more reliable and solid composition
- Straps Classic: ergonomic strap that fits the shoe. The pressure is distributed and decreased pain. Easy to set up and install
- Straps Ultra Grip with options Multi positions to ensure maximum comfort and stability
- Universal disc compatible 4x2, 4x4 and The Channel
||American shoe size
||UK shoe size
||EU shoe size
||MP shoe size