The FORMULA ROCKER from ARBOR is a flexible and forgiving board. Versatile, this snowboard will meet your technical and aesthetic expectations.
This board offers stability and balance thanks to the Rocker System, an inverted profile between the feet that favors rotations, gauge and flotation. Its symmetrical Twin Tip shape allows you to ride switch as well. The core is made of paulownia and poplar wood for durability and optimal performance. The Sintered Base offers a better high speed hold and a higher quality finish.
This board is suitable for all riders and all terrains.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Rider weight (kg)||Effective edge length (cm)|
The Battle is an entry-level all-mountain binding that offers easy entry and secure comfort that take the struggle out of the snowboard skills progression. Our 3D-molded ladders let you dial in the right tension, while padded toe and heel pads complement our MainFrame highbacks for the power transmission, comfort and skill-building control to play in the park and rip all-mountain. Step into the Battle and get ready to throw down.
Quick and Easy Entry
Cast aluminum Baselight buckles offer durability and quick ratcheting for easy entry-and-exit
MainFrame highbacks feature a rigid center frame for massive heelside power with engineered flex zones for incredible side-to-side mobility
Secure, Low-Vibration Comfort
Featuring two zones of compression and thermoformed EVA, Puffy Pad footbeds increase comfort and vibration absorption
- Spoiler mainframe: A symmetrical structure stiffened center. Construction Nylon® treated Shockproof to a good compromise flexion / comfort.
- Straps molded 3D injected TPU straps that come to marry your boot both laterally and vertically, ensuring accurate contact between the boot and binding.
- Earrings Baselight: From the cast aluminum for its excellent durability and light weight, combined with Fit-Inpat.pending system and freewheel for a faster meshing and easy opening.
- footbed puffy pads 2 compressed EVA thermoformed areas for comfort and cushioning.
- Base Nylon ® and fiberglass.
|EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
The brand is created in 1955 in the United States. Since its creation, Arbor promotes an image of its own: use of natural elements and non-harmful to the environment "to improve performance, durability and style". Installed at Venice Beach in California, Arbor became a reference of the high-end segment in the United States and Europe.