If you're a freerider looking for the perfect line, the Arbor CLOVIS is for you.
The board has an organic design with the latest version of the Camber System and new technologies. The nose has been redesigned for better flotation, the shortened tail increases control and stability in deep snow. The Mixed Glassing technology offers a triaxial fiber layup that makes the board versatile for as much fun in pristine terrain as on the slopes. The 360 degree wrap around sidewall reduces forgiveness and increases board length.
With many advantages, this board is an ideal tool for freeriding.
|Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Rider weight (kg)||Effective edge length (cm)|
This classic Fixing in NOW, designed for experienced riders and experts provides rigidity and comfort to meet your every desire. This binding RECON is known for its versatility.
fixing RECON enjoys annually an innovative and effective technology, its base nylon with 30% glass fiber and reinforced by a bead consisting of carbon parts is slight and extensively. Technology spoiler FS Carbon which is made of carbon fiber 12K without crimping, it offers a lightweight spoiler, rigid reagent. In addition, the upper medial side following the legs of angles with a pre-rotation of 10 ° for a more natural position and to limit fatigue. The straps and 3D Hybrid Flipit EVA Combo fit perfectly to all boots and provide a firm foot hold in the binding for better control of the machine. The ergonomic design and the various settings that can be applied thereto increases the field of possibilities.
This attachment fits all the requirements, it will bring you comfort and responsiveness in your future experiences.
- Base: made of nylon with 30% fiberglass to provide greater rigidity and better power transmission. And PA 66 with 30% carbon fiber heel for added rigidity and responsiveness
- Spoiler:. FS Carbon, manufactured with carbon fiber 12K without crimping they are light, rigid and reagents. In addition, the upper medial side following the legs of angles with a pre-rotation of 10 ° for a more natural position and to limit fatigue
- Strap ankle. Hybrid Flipit is a building hybrid between Hyperfuse and Flipit model, it is made of EVA foam, it offers better support, greater durability and extra comfort
- Strap toe.: 3D EVA Combo was created with a hinged design to fit all forms of boot. This strap is simple, comfortable and efficient
- earrings. PA66-C Buckle Lever, it offers very light curls and strong
- Flex. 9/10 < / p>
|American shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
The brand is created in 1955 in the United States. Since its creation, Arbor promotes an image of its own: use of natural elements and non-harmful to the environment "to improve performance, durability and style". Installed at Venice Beach in California, Arbor became a reference of the high-end segment in the United States and Europe.