board Freeride A-FRAME brand ARBOR is designed to perform on any terrain. the brand's flagship model, the board directional provides a sure grip and excellent stability at high speed.
The new shape integrates technology "Camber system" < / strong> that guarantees grip and pop through the curved portion in the center. It integrates lines tri-radial ribs offering additional contact points for better grip and maneuverability qualities further enhanced by the mild statement of the edges at the ends . This is complemented by a neat finish and a timeless look.
Whether in the powder, in Big mountain or on groomed trails, you can push your limits and explore the entire mountain.
- The camber system: profile with arches offering a perfect grip and better pop.
- Core Highland blend of poplar and paulownia for excellent weight / performance ratio and durability.
- Carbon A-frame: carbon reinforcements depart contact points to the inserts in the center. Improves performance by twisting.
- 360 ° tracks: vocals all around the board for durability.
- Power Ply: top sheet in American walnut and ash stained.
- Spatula Knucklehead: specific form that provides good versatility and more powder vivacity.
- tapered heel.
- Flex 9/10.
|Size||Tip (mm)||Waist (mm)||Tail (mm)||Radius (m)||Weight (g)||Rider weight (kg)||Effective edge length (cm)|
A freestyle focused design offering unmatched comfort and our latest technology. Shadowfit breaks the barrier of a conventional heelcup, allowing for consistent flex and natural connection. Asymmetric design lends to freestyle functionality while Optivibe absorbs shock and provides a reactive area underfoot for all-day comfort and performance.
|European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size||EU shoe size||MP shoe size|
The brand is created in 1955 in the United States. Since its creation, Arbor promotes an image of its own: use of natural elements and non-harmful to the environment "to improve performance, durability and style". Installed at Venice Beach in California, Arbor became a reference of the high-end segment in the United States and Europe.