Take on the toughest trail routes at speed in the GEL-FujiAttack 5. Attack the uphill sections, go steady on the downhills and zip around corners – this is for your long, technical trails, and some even lace them up for ultras.
Feel more of the ground with a low 8mm heel drop, great also for swifter push-offs and controlled downhills. Get extra grip from the aggressive lug set-up, and keep your toes safe with protective material around the forefoot.
- 8mm heel drop
- Versatile trail running shoe
- All distances
- Idea for the technical trails
- SpEVA midsole
- Improved traction on wet rocks
- Rearfoot GEL
- 3M reflectivity
- Lace pocket
- TRAIL SPECIFIC OUTSOLE : Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- SPEVA® MIDSOLE MATERIAL : Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- AHAR+ : New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- REARFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM : Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- 3M REFLECTIVE Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER : EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® : Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING : For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- ANTI GRAVEL TONGUE : Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- LACE POCKET : A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- SOLID RUBBER OUTSOLE : Provides enhanced durability and traction.
|Size||European shoe size||American shoe size||UK shoe size|